maanantai 28. joulukuuta 2015

FMSPhotoADay, week 52


21: Joy of giving Christmas presents


22: Tree
I share a Finnish joke. There's few trees in it. Have a nice day and learn some Finnish ;)
The spruce is on fire. = Kuusi palaa.
The spruce returns. = Kuusi palaa.
The number six is on fire. = Kuusi palaa.
The number six returns. = Kuusi palaa.
Six of them are on fire. = Kuusi palaa.
Six of them return. = Kuusi palaa.
Your moon is on fire. = Kuusi palaa.
Your moon returns. = Kuusi palaa.
Six pieces. = Kuusi palaa

23: Decoration
My Xmas "tree" is a basket full of Xmas balls.


24: Lights


25: Makes me feel merry


26: Best bit of my week: walking with sister and her dog.


27: Where I ate a meal today
After three days of Xmas meals I wished something else. Lunch at "Kotipizza" (Homepizza).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kommentista, kiva kun kävit!