tiistai 29. maaliskuuta 2016

FMS PhotoADay February 2016

1. Drink
2. So Colourful

3. Car

4. Texture 

5. Coffee

6. Just now

7. I ate here

8. Family

9. A corner 

10. Pink

11. A wall
12. Paper

13. A pet
I can't have a pet of my own, so I struggled. This is from archives

14. My happy place
Whenever I want to feel happy, I go to forrest. If forrest is too far, I try to find a tree to hug ♥

15. Yellow & Blue

16. Empty

17. A door

18. In the background
I was in London 2010. I took a photo of Tower Bridge. At home I printed it. Yesterday I took a toy car and put the printed photo in the background. Illusion is ready.

19. Breakfast

20. Keeping fit
Well these might help

21. Hobby
One of my hobbies is postcrossing!

22. Ice cream
'Cause I don't eat ice-cream during winter, I am forced to use archive photo. Coffee and hand-made ice-cream after three hours hike.

23. Pastel
I wondered what should I photograph? Should I buy flowers or what? I was walking to my car and then I saw this: beautiful pastel colored morning.

24. Path
We were practicing economic driving on small roads last weekend. Those roads were full of snow as you see. Speed limits were 80 km/h(~50mph), but as you might guess, it was too much!

25. Peek-a-boo
Fab9 or *neat nine*

26. Out of place
Hey! That dog is out of his place! Shoo! Go away from my photo!

27. A shape
These are my shapes today. Again driving a ecorally!

28. I love this!
Racing EcoRun, EcoRally with stunning view!

29. Leap

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kommentista, kiva kun kävit!